The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete is a perfectly balanced product combination for wellness applications and spas. The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Rimowa® case provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Large spas often have a large number of branches that can be easily covered with a mobile Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0. Because the Rimowa® case is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete offer comes with the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 bioresonance device, the Rayoscan and all of the important RAH software modules.
Please note: As the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete is designed only for wellness applications and therefore does not belong to the classic school medicine, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 is not recognised by the regulatory authorities and is therefore considered a non-medical device, even though it would satisfy all the tests for a medical device.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical device
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete (Art.-Nr.: 40426) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0
- Protection cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
- USB-Stick for PDF printing
- Mains power pack/charger
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of power failure
- Memory management of up to 99 dedicated programs
- 54 integrated Bioresonance according to Paul Schmidt programs
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. 46020
- RAH C module, Art. 46083
- Rayonex Analyses and Harmonisation system (RAH), Art. 46085
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cable and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5x RAH "Green Card", Art. 35910
- Fabric detector: fitted sheet measuring 1.85 m x 0.8 m with 3 m connection cable, Art. 30323
- Pack of 4 fabric detector: 30 cm long, with Velcro fasteners and 1.5 m connector cable, Art. 30335
- Rimowa® case
- Packing case
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete is also available for rent. Minimum rental period: 6 months.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Rimowa® case)
Further information can also be found under the following products:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete Premium, Art. 40427
- Rayoscan pads, Blue Sensor, Type VL-00-S, 1000 pcs., Art. 35931
Please note that the table illustrated is not included in the scope of supply of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 Complete.