Bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt has taken giant steps forward in recent years. Meanwhile, appropriate bio-resonance devices are used in the practices of doctors dedicated to natural healing methods and naturopaths. Complete therapy centres are based on the method. This break-through was possible because of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar.
However, the employment of this kind of professional device is not really practical when therapists pay home visits to their patients or users want to take advantage of the bio-resonance method in private.
The new Rayocomp PS 10 is the ideal instrument for the first steps into the world of bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt. Also, it is an ideal, portable bio-resonance device for professionals. It replaces the Rayometer PS 10 and the Rayometer Digital, of which more than 17,000 have been built. This device fully meets the demands made by bio-resonance accordingto Paul Schmidt.
These are the advantages of the device at one glance:
• Modular design: this allows the sale of the Rayocomp PS 10 at a low entry price and an individual configuration.
• The Rayocomp PS 10 can be upgraded with a total of eight different modules (see the following pages)
• The Rayocomp PS 10 is battery-operated, its mobile application makes it ideal for house calls, holidays etc.
• Weighing only 1.6 kg, this device is a true lightweight.
• The polariser functions are already integrated in the device.
• The frequencies can be set within seconds.
• Convenient handling and operation, easy-to-read display
• A total of 94 harmonising programs; they run automatically, their modules can be enabled as required.
• Test programs to find out resonance frequencies with ease
• Individual frequency compositions can be saved on memory cards; these can then be used for testing and harmonising.
• You have the opportunity of renting the device and the modules as an alternative to purchasing.
The design of the Rayocomp PS 10 follows the same line as the larger Rayocomp PS 1000 polar in colouring and appearance.
Items Included in the Delivery of the Device
• The Rayocomp PS 10
• Integrated Polariser
• Integrated power pack
• Battery charger
• Operation Manual
• Transport case
• Cardboard packing box
The accessories (sensor, detectors, test sets, ...) are the same for all Rayocomp devices.
The Rayocomp PS 10 is also available for hire.